Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

Two weeks ago, I attempted an inspiration challenge for the first time. I wasn't so keen with what I came up with (maybe I'll show you some time), but I did it and felt somewhat of an accomplishment for doing so. Last week was much easier, but the project I went with was a little tougher. I have tried to get better about my perfectionistic behaviors when it comes to crafting, but I did have some problems with this one. I stopped messing with the pieces that were annoying me and just finished it up. I'll try it again some other day. Here's the challenge. Doesn't it look YUMMY!!

I created the basket using this tutorial by Laura Canale. It ended up a little lopsided and the handles were too long (maybe I should have measured them before putting them on :D), but I did it. My oldest was very proud of me. He clapped and got me so excited I had to clap at my accomplishment as well.

Paper-Pixie Pink
Accessories-White Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Sticky Strip

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young lady I think you have a beautiful blog and your doing a fine job. I adore the polka dot card the best.

Granny/Jeanine

Michelle said...

This is a great basket! I've been wanting to create one myself for al ong time but never got around to it. Now that I see your cute basket, I'm going to make it a priority to create a basket myself. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!