Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bridal Shower Favor Cake

Since I'm still new with the blogging, I have a variety of projects to share with you. The problem is finding the time to get them all posted. I'm working on it though. :)

I thought I would share the bridal shower favors I made for my now Sister-In-Law's shower. My wonderful mother and friend both helped with the creation of this cake. Since this is the first one I've made, I went with a pretty simple design. The 5-Petal Flowers were adhered on one side so guests could put the piece of cake back together after getting the goodies out. The 'plate' was made with a piece of the light chipboard found in the packs of DSP. The scallop edging was made using my corner rounder. I so wish we would have had the wonderful Scallop Border punch when I made this!! :)


If you're interested in making one of these for a party of your own or having one made for you, I'd love to talk with you about it. Contact me and we'll set up a time to work out the details.

Stamp Set-Sprinkles
Paper-Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Ink-Cameo Coral
Accessories-5-Petal Punch, 2-Way Glue, Sticky Strip, Dazzling Diamonds, Cameo Coral Marker, Corner Rounder

No comments: