Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Card Class

Want to create some quick handmade Christmas cards to send out to your family and friends? We'll be making 30 cards (2 each of 15 designs) using the "I Wish" Simply Scrappin' Kit. I will be having a class out in Pacific on November 1st at 2pm and then at my house in St. Charles on November 9th at 2pm. Class cost is $35. I can take one more for the Pacific class on the 1st if you're interested. RSVP and payment is due by October 26th for the November 9th class in St. Charles. Please contact me if you are interested.
**Picture shows sample of what we'll be creating.

Have a wonderful day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come play. Love the cards! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! Wish I lived closeby so that I could make them with you!!