Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sketch Challenge Saturday

Today's project is a revamp of a card created for a Stamp-A-Stack a couple of months ago. I used pieces from the original card and added to it to come up with a card for the UDI sketch challenge. Still not sure what I think about it, but it does look similar to the sketch.

Stamp Set-Simply Said
Ink-Basic Black, Green Galore, Real Red, Only Orange
Cardstock-Real Red, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White
Accessories-Stampin' Write Markers (Yo Yo Yellow, Green Galore, Only Orange, Real Red), Red Gingham ribbon, White Grosgrain ribbon, Crop-A-Dile

Thanks for looking. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

9 comments:

RuthieB said...

Alicia!!! I love the colors on this card! This set remains one of my favorites!!!!

Ann said...

Adorable Alicia!!

Becky said...

Oh Alicia, I really like this! I love your attention to detail! WAY COOL!

debinicol said...

bright and cheery...great combo!

Michelle said...

I really like the color combination you chose for this card. I also like the little details, like stamping the little flower and adding ribbon. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Alicia ~ LOVE the lacing you've done on this card and the color combo! So very bright and cheery! Great job!

Sandy said...

I love how you lace the middle strip together with ribbon! A good bright and cheery card! I like it!

TN Granny said...

So cute Alicia I never thought to string ribbon through the card.
Great work,

Stampin Hugs,
Granny

Anonymous said...

Well *I* think it's gorgeous, Alicia! So warm like sunshine, and I really like the way you threaded the ribbon through the middle.