Monday, October 19, 2009

Design Team, plus this week's challenge

I have only told a couple of you about my exciting news of being chosen as a member of the Late Night Stampers Design Team. For those of you that do not know, this is an amazing group of those who love to create with Stampin' Up! products. The group has a weekly challenge and the DT members help inspire others from the group to participate with our creations. I submitted three projects with my application and was thrilled to get the email stating that I had been chosen. If you are interested in joining the group, check it out here. You do not need to be a demonstrator to join, just have a love of paper crafts and use Stampin' Up! product.

This is my first week as a DT member. The challenge this week is a color challenge. We were challenged to use Ruby Red, Really Rust and Old Olive together. The colors definitely screamed "fall" to me, but I didn't listen and created something else. :) I'm not too sure how I feel about this one. I'll keep working with the colors and come up with something else later in the week. I would love to see what you create using these colors and current Stampin' Up! product. Make sure to submit your card to the group by Sunday, October 25th.

Stamps-Baroque Motifs
Ink-Ruby Red
Paper-Ruby Red, Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Accessories-Old Olive Grosgrain, Ruby Red brads

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Janice RR said...

Hey there! Congratulations on your Design Team selection!!! Way to go! Youre the first "famous designer" I know!!! And I LOVE Late Night Stampers . . . great group! I think I may even be inspired enough to do the challenge!!! (if I can get my Xmas stamp-a-stack stuff ready first!!)
Your card is great - congrats again! Janice

Michelle said...

Congratulations on getting on the LNS design team! I look forward to seeing all the great projects you'll be making :)

Micki said...

Big congratulations on making the DT. That's wonderful! Love the card!