Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just For You Card

Here is another card that meets this week's LNS brad challenge. This card is a complete CASE of a swap I received a while back. I had a hostess that saw the card and wanted to make the exact same thing. No changes. I did change it a little bit by using a circle rhinestone versus the square one the original creator used.

Stamps--Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink--Rich Razzleberry
Paper--Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories--Small Oval, Large Oval, Round Tab and 1/16" Circle Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Lilac Rhinestone brad

3 comments:

Janice RR said...

Love it! I still love these little purses . . .the possibilities (paper, colors, etc.) are ENDLESS!! Just need to make time to MAKE some!! (great way to use scraps!!) Hope you're havin' a good weekend!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Super cute idea with the label punch! Great card.

Becky said...

CUUUUUTE! I love it! I am loving the look of your blog too! You are certainly not losing any of your creativeness with all that is happening in your world.