Monday, September 21, 2009

September Stamp-A-Stack Card 2

Here's another card we created at this month's Stamp-A-Stack.

Stamp Set--Close as a Memory
Ink--Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark
Paper--Sahara Sand CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Soft Suede CS
Accessories--Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede Markers, Wide Oval Punch, Linen Thread


This card was CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) by a swap I received from a friend and fellow demo, Charity. I absolutely loved what she did with it and didn't want to change a thing. I did substitute VersaMark where she used Sahara Sand ink and used regular cardstock instead of textured. Thanks for sharing your creativity, Charity. :)

3 comments:

Janice RR said...

LOVE this card, Alicia!! (and Charity!)Thanks for sharing . .. definitely "my style"!

Kimmiek said...

Oh Al I really like this one. The flowers, their colors..fading.... cardstock colors, cording.. Really a very nice card. ;]
All togethe ri give you a 100 :}
kimmie

Michelle said...

Another great card! The colors look good together and I like the watermark stamping. A great sympathy card for certain.