Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September Stamp-A-Stack Card 3

Today's card is the third card from this month's class. I just love the simplicity of this card and plan to remake it with various colors as the base.



Stamp Sets--Sincere Salutations, Circle Circus
Ink--Basic Black
Paper--Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay


I received this card (created by Joan) in the flood swap I've been participating in for the last couple of months. I changed the sentiment set and took out one of the layers to create my card.












3 comments:

Kimmiek said...

This is nice Al.
I'd love to see you make a black & white one and emboss parts of it :}

Barb g (WV) said...

It's always great to have a collection of 'quick' cards, isn't it! Thanks for sharing your idea with us.
Barbg(WV)

Michelle said...

Great card! I really like the color combination you chose, and the circles look fabulous in black. Very nice!